Megalodon Realistic Replica Tooth, Large at 3 inches long, Brand New, Worldwide Shipping
For sale is a life size realistic replica of a Megalodon tooth. This realistic replica measures 3 inches long x 2 inches wide and can be considered relatively large. This is an accurate reconstruction (not an original fossil) of a large Megalodon tooth. Our replicas are cast and molded in house and are very true to scale. Please remember, that you are not buying an authentic Megalodon tooth (which could be valued in the thousands of dollars), but rather, an accurate reconstruction.
The tooth is molded of resin, a hard polymer material which consists of some plastic and other natural/synthetic materials.
*PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA*
(from dinosaurs.about.com): Not only was Megalodon the biggest prehistoric shark that ever lived; it was the largest marine predator in the history of the planet, vastly outweighing both the modern Great White Shark and ancient reptiles like Liopleurodon and Kronosaurus.
11 Facts About Megalodon (from dinosaurs.about.com):
- Megalodon Grew Up to 60 Feet Long (some exceptionally large individuals could have exceeded 70 feet)
- Megalodon Liked to Munch on Giant Whales
- Megalodon Had the Most Powerful Bite of Any Creature That Ever Lived
- Megalodon's Teeth Were Over Seven Inches Long
- Megalodon Liked to Bite the Fins Off its Prey
- Megalodon's Closest Living Relative is the Great White Shark
- Megalodon Was Much Bigger than the Biggest Marine Reptiles
- Megalodon's Teeth Were Once Known as "Tongue Stones"
- Megalodon Had a Worldwide Distribution
- No One Knows Why Megalodon Went Extinct
THE ITEM(S) WILL BE SHIPPED OUT VIA STANDARD MAIL (USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL) (ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 3-14 WORKING DAYS DEPENDING ON COUNTRY AND LOCATION). THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.