Megalodon Tooth, Baby/Juvenile at 2 inches long, Late Miocene-Early Pliocene, Genuine, Worldwide Shipping
These teeth are 100% authentic and unrestored
For sale are several Megalodon teeth. These teeth were found in South Carolina and are jet black (or close to jet black) in color. These teeth are unrestored (100% natural).
- The tooth you'll receive will resemble the tooth shown in the pictures, but may not be identical.
- These teeth measure anywhere between 2 inches to 2 1/2 inches long (and about 1 3/4 inches wide).
- Relative dating has been used to date these to the late miocene-early pliocene eras.
Not only was Megalodon the biggest pre-historic shark that ever lived; it was the largest marine predator in the history of the planet, vastly outweighing both the modern Great White Shark and extinct reptiles like Liopleurodon and Kronosaurus.
11 Facts About Megalodon:
- Megalodon Grew Up to 60 Feet Long (some exceptionally large individuals could have exceeded 70 feet)
- Megalodon Liked to Munch on Giant Whales
- Megalodon Had the Most Powerful Bite of Any Creature That Ever Lived
- Megalodon's Teeth Were Over Seven Inches Long
- Megalodon Liked to Bite the Fins Off its Prey
- Megalodon's Closest Living Relative is the Great White Shark
- Megalodon Was Much Bigger than the Biggest Marine Reptiles
- Megalodon's Teeth Were Once Known as "Tongue Stones"
- Megalodon Had a Worldwide Distribution
- No One Knows What Caused The Megalodon To Go Extinct
THE ITEM(S) WILL BE SHIPPED OUT VIA STANDARD MAIL (USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL) (ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 3-14 WORKING DAYS DEPENDING ON COUNTRY AND LOCATION). THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.