Enchodus Tooth, Pre-historic Ancestor to Modern Fish, Genuine Tooth, Fossilized, Worldwide Shipping
For sale is an Enchodus tooth. The Enchodus was a larger, pre-historic ancestor to many modern fish which is estimated to have grown up to 5 feet long. This fish is believed to have existed during the late Cretaceous era. This tooth originates from Morocco.
- The tooth itself measures about 1.25-1.75 inches long and may differ slightly from what is pictured in the photos.
- Enchodus lived during the late Cretaceous and is also known as the "saber-toothed herring" (because of it's long "fangs")
- It is classed as a bony fish
- It may have neared 5 feet in overall length
- It's modern day descendants include the anglerfish and the viperfish
THE ITEM(S) WILL BE SHIPPED OUT VIA STANDARD MAIL (DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL) (ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 3-5 WORKING DAYS DOMESTIC AND 8-14 DAYS INTERNATIONAL DEPENDING ON COUNTRY AND LOCATION). THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.